this week ended in the same place that it began... at the beach, yet plenty happened in between!
1. we celebrated a friend's second birthday in the cave at our nearby beach on a perfect summer's evening. three little girls squealed and laughed in the shore break, we ate delicious food and watched the sun head towards the horizon.
2. we moved furniture around so new carpet could be laid in two bedrooms. jessica promptly moved in where i left a spare spot to put an upturned bed. she claimed this corner was chuggingtion's house and that she was going to make it very clean!
3. the cleaning bug continued later in the day in another room.
4. my grubby little naked harmonica player!
5. a day laid up drinking lots of nettle tea.
6, 7 & 8. daddy's home! ending the week with a evening swim.
joining in with the lovely em.